Parts orders are excluded from this policy
- The orders are entered in our system within 24 to 48 hours of reception.
- The orders will ship within 3 to 5 business days after being entered in the system.
- We accept Priority orders and, in these cases, the shipment is done by the next business day.
- Priority orders must be clearly indicated as Next Day, Second Day or Third Day Air.
- Simply marking “Rush” on your purchase order does not constitute a priority shipment.
- Please call customer service at 1 888 483-5543 for a shipping quotation for a Priority order.
Small packages (US shipments only – less than 90 lbs):
- We ship small packages (FedEx & UPS) to the continental United States Monday to Friday.
- All packages are shipped from the FedEx and UPS facilities in Champlain & Plattsburgh, NY.
- Packages shipping via FedEx will leave the same day from the FedEx facilities.
- UPS packages cannot be guaranteed to leave the same day (they usually leave the following business day).
- Some exceptions to the “Under 90 lbs” rule exist.
- Please verify with our website and catalog as some items must be shipped on a pallet to prevent shipping damage.
Freight (over 90 lbs):
- On orders of $1000.00* net or greater,
Louis Tellier will pay all freight charges to any destination within the continental United States and Canada.
*Exclusions to “Free Freight Policy”:
- Residential delivery, appointment requests, tailgate requirements, re-deliveries, re-consignment, and beyond charges
ARE NOT included in the Free Freight terms at ANY TIME. (These additional charges will be the responsibility of the customer).
Before accepting an order:
- Please make sure there is no visible damage to the box before accepting it.
- If there is, please refuse the shipment or write a note on the Bill Of Lading (BOL) in the event a claim must be filed after delivery.
- When using a collect or third party freight company account #, any/all claims will be the sole responsibility of the customer whose account was used.
- Louis Tellier will not be liable for damages caused by any carrier other than our own.